I was born in Kosarnji Do, a small willage on the peninsula Peljesac, where I spent the first eight years of my life. That was my paradise and there I discovered my love for music and singing. As a youngster I felt music in my heart, but I was too shy and I didn’t dare to say nothing of neither to study it.
I began university studies in psychology in Zadar. At that time I did not know that something like Werbeck singing exists in the world. I also knew that to look for something like Werbeck singing I needed to go abroad, and for that I had no courage yet.
During my studies in psychology in Zadar I lived through a war experience which was the best schooling I ever had. Following graduation from university I went to Finland, where I spend five and half years at the “School for Uncovering the Voice” in Lahti. After finishing the “School for Uncovering the Voice,” I took Werbeck Singing Therapy Training in Bochum (Germany), and continue teaching. In March 2004, I finished Werbeck Singing Therapy Training.
Since 1997, I spent couple a months in Switzerland in l’Association La Branche, where I continue to work with people with special needs. At La Branche I also practiced singing and singing therapy with disabled people.
In October 2004, I decided to move to Zagreb (Croatia), and to use this knowledge in my work with people.
- Psychologist (University of Rijeka, Croatia)
- Certified Werbeck Singing Teacher (“School for Uncovering the Voice” Lahti, Finland)
- Certified Werbeck Singing Therapist (“Werbeck Singing Therapy Training” Bochum, Germany)
- gives courses in Slovenia, Slovakia, Croatia and Czech Republic
- works as an Educator in a centre for mentally handicapped persons at l’Association La Branche (Switzerland).