1) Bratislava, 13. – 15.02. 2015. (price per participant: 70 €)
2) Praha, 20. – 22.03. 2015. (price per participant: 80 €)
3) Krk (Njivice), 29.04. – 03.05. 2015. (price per participant: 150 €)
4) Orebić, 21. – 30.07. 2015.
Number of active participants: 8-10 (price per participant: 550 €)
Number of passive participants: 10 (price per participant: 300 €, individual lessons are not included)
Singing course includes (daily schedule):
9,00-10,30 Singing exercises (based on the School for Uncovering The Voice) with Baldo Mikulić
11,00-15,00 (16,00) Individual lesson (30 minutes) with opera singer Martina Zadro
15,00-19,00 (20,00) Accompaniment lesson with pianist (30 minutes)
20,00-22,00 Sence memory exercises and improvisation with actor Zvonko Novosel (by the method of Lee Strasberg)
5) Orebić, 09. – 15.08. (price per participant: 250 €)
My intention for such seminars is to introduce and to train the attendants the basics of the singing according to the method of the „School for uncovering the voice“. My goal is to teach the attendants how to use their own voice on an easy and pleasant way. In this purpose we are going to do exercises that are helping our body to become an instrument (exercises for deepening of breathing, exercises for leading of the voice, exercises for widenining of the voice, for enhanced articulation etc.).
Definitely, one of the goals, is to raise self-esteem of the attendants through singing in front of the group of people by which we are overcoming mental boundaries.
Courses which can be covered by EU fonds (Erasmus):
6) „Singing and eurythmy“ training (together with mr. Alen Guca) I will be helding from the 9th f July till the 15th of July 2015., in Orebić on the peninsula of Pelješac.
09.- 15. 07. (Tuesday- Wednesday):
12,30-14,30 Lunch break
Eurythmy will be held by mr. Alen Guca (dipl. iur., dipl. euryth., waldorf theacher). Maximum number of attendants is 30. The price of the training is 490 euros. Official language is english. On the seminar will be also used (if needed) croatian, german and czech.
7) „ Singing and Feldenkrais“ training (together with mr. Hrvoje Marko Vitturi), I will be helding from the 26th till the 30th of August 2015., in Orebić on the peninsula of Pelješac.
26. – 30.08.2015. (Wednesday – Sunday):
Feldenkrais will be held by Hrvoje Marko Vitturi (bacc. Physioth., Feldenkrais pedagogue, Bones for life coach, head of systemic constellations).
Maximum number of attendants is 30. The price of the training is 350 euros. Official language is english. On the seminar will be also used (if needed) croatian, german and czech.
Organiser of the trainings:
For all the questions about the accomodation, participants can contact Baldo Mikulić.